- DWF Creator
Price : $128
- DWF Creator, also known as DWF writer, DWF composer, is the fastest DWF creation and batch DWF creator software that allows you to convert DWG to DWF, DXF to DWF without the need of AutoCAD. All the AutoCAD versions are supported by this DWF creator from R2.5/2.6, R9, R10, R12, R13, R14, R2000/2002, R2004/2005 to the latest 2010 formats.
DWF Creator is a stand-alone utility - AutoCAD NOT required. It is a time saver so that you can convert DWG and DXF to DWF in batches. It allows users to set versatile and customizable output. The latest DWF 6 and command line are supported. Just to free download this very easy to use tool to have a try.
- Full Guide
If you really need this DWF creator and want know how to handle it easily, you can follow the below instructions to do the conversion step by step.
Preparation: Free download the DWF creator, install and run it on your computer. As follow:
Step 1. Add Files.
Click the or button at the right top to add the AutoCAD files you want to convert to DWF formats. You can click the the "Remove" you don't want to convert or use the "Remove All" to delete all the added files.
Step 2. Save DWF to the same folder as the original DWg files
Check this option if need, then you can output all the DWF files in the same folder with your original AutoCAD files.
Step 3. Select a folder for output Dwf files
You can click the "Browse" button to select the destination for your converted files. Or directly input the output path.
Step 4. Conversion
After all the above settings, you can click the "Convert Now" button at the bottom to begin to make DWF files.
Note: You can click the "Settings" button at the bottom to set the corresponding parameters if need.
When you click the "" button at the bottom to open the below window.
Here you can set a lot of parameters:
1. Background: Black or White.
2. Output Format: ASCⅡ, binary, compressed binary.
3. Output Version: 4.2, 5.5, 6.0.
4. Layout Type: Model Space, Paper Space, Current Space, Output by Layout Name, All Space.
5. You can also define the SHX font for the converted files.